Tue, 19 Sept|
Your Best Self with Dr. Ash Soni
Hello Ascot! TMH are honoured to be joined by Dr. Ash Soni, UK and US trained plastic Surgeon, for a masterclass on obtaining natural results to rejuvenate and look fresh using various Surgical and non Surgical treatments, and how to manage the effects of peri menopause on your skin!
Time & Location
19 Sept, 10:30 – 12:30
Seasons Kitchen , Lavershot Barn, London Rd, Windlesham GU20 6LL, UK
About the event
TMH are proud to be joined by Dr. Ash Soni, a UK and US trained plastic and reconstructive surgeon, and Is the founder and owner of his plastic surgery private practice, The Soni Clinic, located in Ascot and Knightsbridge. He has been featured in Vogue, Tatler, Forbes, Harper’s Bazaar, The Telegraph, Women’s Health, and Cosmopolitan to name a few.
Following medical school at Imperial College London, Dr.Soni completed his training at some of the top world-renowned institutions in both the US and UK, including Cornell, Johns Hopkins, and the Royal Marden Hospital.
Dr. Soni performs both non-surgical and surgical procedures for both women and men, and has a very holistic way of approaching the skin.
- Dr. Soni will be talking all things Skincare & how to obtain natural results to rejuvenate and look fresh using a various Surgical and non Surgical treatments whilst
- He will also be sharing his valuable and trusted knowledge on the effects of perimenopause on your skin and steps you can take to manage the hormonal process
Our brunch will be split into a 20-30minute masterclass, followed by your delicious Brunch provided by Seasons Kitchen followed by an interactive Q&A at our signature, relaxed, informal, non judgemental and welcoming environment. We encourage you to send your questions in via the email below or you are welcome to ask on the day!
An exclusive Goody Bag will also be yours to takeaway full of Skin products specifically chosen for this Brunch!
Your ticket will include:
- Your Exclusive Goody Bag selected by Dr. Ash
- Delicious Brunch including hot drink
- Freshly baked treat supporting a local female owned business
Delicious Brunch choices including the following:
- Smashed Avocado - streaky bacon and poached chapel farm eggs on sliced malted grain toast
- Smashed Avocado on malted grain toast
- Poached Chapel Farm Eggs on malted grain toast
- Malted grain toast with preserves
These can be made V/VG/GF Please specificy your allergen when booking or this will not be able to be accomodated on the day
Additional drinks or menu items will be billed seperatly by the venue. Limited tickets avalible for this event. Please email with dietry requirements and any questions confidentially to
Brunch with Dr. Ash Soni
+£1.00 service fee
+£1.00 service fee