Wed, 25 May|
TMH Wimbledon Mum Burn-out
Guest Speaker Topic Mum-burnout and how to protect your mental health and physical health
Time & Location
25 May 2022, 10:00 – 12:00
Lu-Ma, 43 Worple Road SW19 - 4JZ
About the event
TMH are proud to be joined by women's health coach, mum-burnout expert, holistic health advocate and educator, Gaby Kimchi, founder of Wellness with gaby and the creator of the Optimal Living Method, to bring to you a workshop on mum-burnout and how to protect your mental and physical health as a mother. After suffering and recovering from chronic stress and mum-burnout, Gaby discovered that optimal health has more to do with how we choose to nourish ourselves on and off the plate rather than genes or luck. She is now on a mission to empower fellow mums to optimise their health, live their best life and prevent or recover from burnout.
As always we will have 30minutes with our speaker who will also be avalible for the entire event for you to ask questions if you wish. This is a safe, non judgemental space for you.
Find out all about:
- The facts around Mum-burnout and what it is
- Major contributors to burnout
- Assessing your physical and emotional loads
- Reframing your emotional loads – interactive exercise
- Gabbys tips to keep burnout at bay
Our popular Brunch event will be held at the beautiful pergola at Lu-Ma in Wimbledon on the 27th May. Get ready to meet local Mums over some Delicious food, whilst learning something new for you.
Dont forget babies are always welcome!
Your ticket will include:
- A TMH "Mum Bag" for all of "Mum's Stuff"
- Guest speaker (duration 30minutes & 15minutes practical round table discussion) will be avalible for the whole event to answer any questions
- Delicious Brunch options:
- Smashed avocado on sourdough toast £8.95 Served with roasted cherry tomato, glazed miso mushroom, topped with pumpkin, sunflower & flax seeds and sprouts
- Lu-Ma homemade Lu-Ma Pancakes £9.75 With a choice of - Stewed apple & raisin, banana & coconut sprinkles Contains soya or - Crunchy peanut butter, chocolate drizzle, banana Contains soya, peanut nut or - Berries & chia seed compote and fresh berries Contains soya
- Golden omelette £9.50 Organic eggs with a splash of soya milk & turmeric with broccoli, baby spinach, chives & vegan cheese served with a slice of GF bread
The price includes 1 hot drink of your choice. Fruit water will be provided on the tables. Please avoid bringing buggies if you can as space is limited. Any drinks or additional menu items purchased must be settled seperatley.
Please note your choice of brunch must be emailed upon booking your space.