Wed, 26 Apr|
601 Queens Road, Wimbledon
TMH Wimbledon Anxiety As a Modern Day Mum - Anna Mathur
Sunday Times Best Selling Author Anna Mathur will be leading our brunch on reframing anxiety in order to reclaim your headspace. There will even be free hand reflexology to teach you stress and anxiety relief from DPK Holistic Therapy. Very limited spaces, so please don't miss out!
Time & Location
26 Apr 2023, 10:30 – 12:30
601 Queens Road, Wimbledon , Center court shopping centre, No 4, Queens Road SW198YE
About the event
TMH is humbled to be joined by Sunday Times Best Selling Author Anna Mathur
Passionate about taking therapy out of the therapy room Anna Mathur is widely celebrated for her accessible mental health advice and the light- bulb moments which she offers across her platforms including, Instagram @annamathur 190k, best selling books, popular podcast The Therapy Edit (hurtling towards 2m downloads). Often told through her own experiences, Anna has a unique approach to mental health, whether it’s providing advice on anxiety, coping with overwhelm or encouraging self-worth. Anna’s must-read books Mind Over Mother: Every Mum’s Guide to Worry and Anxiety in the First Years and Know Your Worth, both went straight into the top 10 of The Sunday Times bestsellers list. Her most recent book is called ‘The Little Book of Calm for New Mums: Grounding words for the highs, the lows and the moments in between’.
As her profile continues to rise, she regularly features in outlets including the Daily Telegraph, BBC Radio 4’s Woman’s Hour, Grazia, Marie Claire, TheSun, Closer, Stylist, Mother and Baby,and has appeared on coveted podcasts hosted by Giovanna Fletcher, Vicky Pattison, Emma Gannon and Deliciously Ella.Her authentic, energetic and upbeat approach to mental health has created a highly engaged audience especially among mothers. A mum-of-three, Anna was inspired to write her first book Mind Over Mother following her own experience with challenging emotions during the early years. Often sought after to deliver corporate seminars and add value to brands with her impactful style of speakingabout mental wellbeing, Anna enjoys public speaking. Alongside others, has delivered webinars and workshops to Bosch, Google, Grazia magazine, Marie Claire, Fatface, UCL, Neom and more.
Join us for a 2hour masterclass on the two most common forms of anxiety - social and health.
What you'll learn:
- Why do we seem to be more of an anxious generation?
- Reframing anxiety (understanding what it actually is and how it works in our bodies)
- Social anxiety tips- Health anxiety tips- Reclaiming your headspace
Your ticket will include:
- A TMH goody bag inc a £15 Secret Spa voucher
- Free 10minute hand reflexology teaching you stress and anxiety relief techniques by DPK holistic Therapy
- Freshly baked treat
- Guest speaker duration 40 minutes relaxed and informal whilst you enjoy your hot drink. A break for Brunch followed by 30minutes of Q&A
Delicious Brunch buffet with the following to share, Includes 1 tea or coffee per guest
- Wildfarmed Sourdough
- Toast & Butter (v) w/Seasonal jam
- Homemade Lemon Curd or Marmite
- House-Made Granola (pb) Coconut Yoghurt, Forest Fruits
- Seasonal Fruit Salad (pb) Peach Jelly, Fresh Mint
- Avocado Green Goddess on Wildfarmed Sourdough Toast (pb) Sprouting Mung Beans, Toasted Seeds, Red Amaranth
- Buttermilk Pancakes (v) Apple & Raisin Spiced Butter, Honey
Additional drinks or menu items will be billed seperatly by the venue. Babies in arms are welcome. Limited tickets avalible for this event.
- Ticket type
TMH Brunch Wimbledon
Anxiety as a modern day mum with Anna MathurPrice£50.00Sale ended