Tue, 06 Jun|
Coppa Club Guildford, Townhouse
TMH Guildford Anxiety As a Modern Day Mum - Anna Mathur
Sunday Times Best Selling Author Anna Mathur will be leading our brunch on reframing anxiety in order to reclaim your headspace. There will even be a 15minute breath work session to help you manage Stress and Anxiety. Very limited spaces, so please don't miss out!
Time & Location
06 Jun, 10:00 – 12:00
Coppa Club Guildford, Townhouse , 58-62 High St, Guildford GU1 3ES, UK
About the event
TMH is humbled to be joined by Sunday Times Best Selling Author Anna Mathur for our first event in Guildford, at the newly opened Coppa Club, Townhouse. We will also have a creche avalible for children under 12months with playmat and soft toys provided by the lovely Ella from Rosenannies and a very special breathwork specilist to show us techniques to manage stress and anxiety.
Passionate about taking therapy out of the therapy room Anna Mathur is widely celebrated for her accessible mental health advice and the light- bulb moments which she offers across her platforms including, Instagram @annamathur 190k, best selling books, popular podcast The Therapy Edit (hurtling towards 2m downloads). Often told through her own experiences, Anna has a unique approach to mental health, whether it’s providing advice on anxiety, coping with overwhelm or encouraging self-worth. Anna’s must-read books Mind Over Mother: Every Mum’s Guide to Worry and Anxiety in the First Years and Know Your Worth, both went straight into the top 10 of The Sunday Times bestsellers list. Her most recent book is called ‘The Little Book of Calm for New Mums: Grounding words for the highs, the lows and the moments in between’.
As her profile continues to rise, she regularly features in outlets including the Daily Telegraph, BBC Radio 4’s Woman’s Hour, Grazia, Marie Claire, TheSun, Closer, Stylist, Mother and Baby,and has appeared on coveted podcasts hosted by Giovanna Fletcher, Vicky Pattison, Emma Gannon and Deliciously Ella. Her authentic, energetic and upbeat approach to mental health has created a highly engaged audience especially among mothers. A mum-of-three, Anna was inspired to write her first book Mind Over Mother following her own experience with challenging emotions during the early years. Often sought after to deliver corporate seminars and add value to brands with her impactful style of speakingabout mental wellbeing, Anna enjoys public speaking. Alongside others, has delivered webinars and workshops to Bosch, Google, Grazia magazine, Marie Claire, Fatface, UCL, Neom and more.
Join us for a 2hour masterclass on the two most common forms of anxiety - social and health.
What you'll learn:
- Why do we seem to be more of an anxious generation?
- Reframing anxiety (understanding what it actually is and how it works in our bodies)
- Social anxiety tips- Health anxiety tips- Reclaiming your headspace
Your ticket will include:
- A TMH goody bag inc a £15 Secret Spa voucher
- Buffet Brunch including hot drinks
- Creche to lend a helping hand to keep little ones occupied with soft toys and playmat
- Freshly baked treat supporting a local mum owned business
- Guest speaker duration 30 minutes relaxed and informal whilst you enjoy your hot drink. A break for Brunch followed by 30minutes of Q&A/open floor discussion
- 15minute practical breathwork techniques to help manage Stress and Anxiety
Delicious Brunch buffet including the following:
- Pancakes with Berries
- Poached Eggs and Avocado
- Mini Bacon Sliders
- Coconut Yoghurt and Granola
- Orange Juice & Grapefruit Juice
- Tea & Filter Coffee
- Additional drinks or menu items will be billed seperatly by the venue. Limited tickets avalible for this event. Please email with any diety requirements firstname.lastname@example.org
The entire top floor will be reserved for TMH and their is a lift to access.
Copy of TMH Brunch Guildford
+£0.95 service fee
Anxiety as a modern day mum with Anna Mathur
+£0.95 service fee0