Wed, 28 Jun|
Cafe Italia, Banstead Village
TMH Banstead Brunch - Preparing for your return to work
Join us for a subject that has been requested a lot over the past 12 months! preparing for your return to work and managing the guilt, emotions, the juggle and the evolving you...
Time & Location
28 Jun, 10:00 – 12:00
Cafe Italia, Banstead Village , 49 High St, Banstead SM7 2NL, UK
About the event
Join us for our highly anticipated Brunch as requested by you!
The thought of going back to work can bring up all sorts of emotions and feelings which can have a negative impact on the end of maternity leave and your return to the workplace.
One of the things that comes up time and time again for mums that I speak to at this stage, is confidence, or rather a lack of it. A whole new you has also been born, with an evolving identity and overwhelming feeling of mum guilt.
In a non-judgmental, supportive space, we’re going to look at how you can take the first steps to finding your confidence so you can approach your next phase feeling positive.
This brunch is for you if you’re:
· On maternity leave and returning to work from July 2023 onwards.
· Worrying about whether you’re even going to remember how to do your job again after several months away from it.
· Wondering how you're going to manage a busy job alongside being mum – the juggle!
· Struggling with self-doubt.
If you’re feeling any of this, you’re not alone.
In this masterclass we will focus on:
· How to remind yourself of your strengths and skills, (because they’ve not just disappeared!)
· What your inner critic is saying.
· How you can strengthen confidence and quieten the critic.
· The importance of putting healthy boundaries in place.
I’m Rose, a mum of two young children and I really struggled with my return to work in HR after having my first baby. I’m now a Coach, specifically working with mums returning to work after maternity leave. My mission is to help you get ready for this next stage of your life and career so that rather than feeling overwhelmed and fearful of what’s coming you feel supported, confident and motivated.
You can follow me on Instagram at @youbeyondbaby or find out more about what I do on my website www.youbeyondbaby.com
As always we will have 40minutes with our expert speaker in a relaxed opentable, freeflow style with a Q&A at the end!
Your ticket will include:
- A TMH goody bag inc a £15 Secret Spa voucher
- Freshly baked treat
- Guest speaker duration 30 minutes relaxed and informal whilst you enjoy your hot drink. A break for Brunch followed by 30minutes of Q&A
- A gorgeous breakfast stand to share between two which includes the below:
- Breakfast Bap sausage, VG option avalible
- Waffles with chocolate dip
- Ham and cheese crossant/Pistachio croissant
- Granola with fruit and honey
- Tea or coffee.
Additional drinks or menu items may be purchased directly with the venue.
TMH Brunch Banstead
26 Jun, 12:00