My name is Safia, mum to 3 precious children. I'm passionate about Mental Health and Wellbeing for all Women, but especially Mothers.
Being a Mum over the past 7 years has seen my own struggles, with not just sleeping and feeding, but the constant feeling of not doing enough. I found myself running on empty, burning myself out. All this even led me to question my identity, and who I was after becoming a mother.
I felt I had no choices, I felt I had nobody to talk to, I felt everyone had it together at the nursery gates and on social media. I felt I was judged for every choice I made for my Children, but they were just that. My choices.
So I started The Mum Hub (TMH), and my aim is to create a safe, all inclusive, environment for Mums and Mums to be, to express their views, share knowledge, and be open minded enough to learn new things. All whilst having an amazing time meeting new friends and having some delicious food. Oh and seeing the cute babies are a bonus!
Whether you are a career Mum, stay at home Mum or a Solo Mum, TMH events aim to bring women from all walks of life together in a safe and secure space, to learn something new about feelings we feel everyday and what we can do to be the best versions of ourselves.
At the end of the day, we may differ in our approaches but what's brings us together is being mothers.
What makes us unique is that each event has a guest speaker sharing their expertise on topics such as, Mum guilt, burn-out, how your relationship changes after children, and we even have sleep workshops, and Women's Health all to support you.
Just remember one thing, this is a relaxed, safe space for all no matter your circumstances or situation, so why not come along to a Brunch!
Burnout and the effects on your mental health
"Thank you The Mum Hub for a lovely and informative morning: I attended in Wimbledon & not only enjoyed a delicious brunch, but also the opportunity to meet other mums in a relaxed environment and take the time to think about my own wellbeing... which doesn't happen often enough as a mum of three with my own business! I've already shared some of the wisdom I gathered about avoiding burnout with a couple friends. Many thanks, and I encourage other mamas to take the time to put themselves first and attend an event." Lisa Harris
Peri menopause Brunch
"Peri menopause brunch was pure excellence! The knowledge I came away with will empower myself and my daughter for years to come. Thank you"
Talking to toddlers
"I didn't realise how much the power of language could harness the behaviour I wanted and ultimately strengthen my bond with my children. So powerful!"
Harnessing your hormones
"I felt empowered as a Mum, Like I could do anything for the rest of the day"
"I took myself out of my comfort zone as I have older children and I didn't regret it, I can't wait to attend the next one!"
Join Us on Social Media
We have over 50 IG lives for you to view on topics ranging from life insurance for mums, traveling with children, Speech & Language support and Back to school anxiety just to name a few!
We also have our Small business Saturday feature which is all about supporting women in business. With over 1500 businesses who have joined so far, this is the place to showcase your small business.
- Wed, 26 Apr601 Queens Road, Wimbledon26 Apr, 10:30 – 12:30601 Queens Road, Wimbledon , Center court shopping centre, No 4, Queens Road SW198YESunday Times Best Selling Author Anna Mathur will be leading our brunch on reframing anxiety in order to reclaim your headspace. There will even be free hand reflexology to teach you stress and anxiety relief from DPK Holistic Therapy. Very limited spaces, so please don't miss out!
- Wed, 17 MayCanbury Arms Kingston upon Thames17 May, 10:00 – 12:00Canbury Arms Kingston upon Thames, Canbury Park Rd, Kingston upon Thames KT2, UKJoin us for our sold out Brunch on managing behaviours, validating emotions and ensuring we are raising confident children for the future all through the power of language! (Brunch subject suitable for mums of children upto the age of 5)
- Wed, 31 MayCafe Italia, Banstead Village31 May, 10:00 – 12:00Cafe Italia, Banstead Village , 49 High St, Banstead SM7 2NL, UKJoin us for our sold out brunch on managing behaviours, validating emotions and ensuring we are raising confident children for the future all through the power of language. Includes a gorgeous breakfast sharing stand! (Suitable for mums of children up to 5yrs old)
- Wed, 28 JunCafe Italia, Banstead Village
- Thu, 12 OctCanbury Arms Kingston upon Thames12 Oct, 10:00 – 12:00Canbury Arms Kingston upon Thames, Canbury Arms, 49 Canbury Park Rd, Kingston upon Thames KT2 6LQ, UKOur sold out Brunch is coming to Kingston! Join women's health expert and functional medicine health coach Gaby Cabrera-Kimchi, founder of Wellness with Gaby, for a masterclass on how to support your hormones for optimal physical and mental performance, energy and vitality!
Interviews & Blogs
Guest Blog feature with The Sen Expert
Parenting is challenging and we shouldn’t be afraid of using all the resources available to us to help our children thrive. Labels can often cloud our judgement and we continually punish ourselves for things we think we should have done. Read all about my own journey here...
The Top Events in San Francisco
This is your News article. It’s a great place to highlight press coverage, newsworthy stories, industry updates or useful resources for visitors. Add a short summary, include links to relevant content and choose a great photo or video for extra engagement!